Tomorrow I will be reshooting the bar scene for my final project. Today I received my film from my other reshoot, which I did on Wednesday. I scanned, edited, and printed most of the ones that I liked. I thought I would share a few photographs from this batch. I am curious if I am figuring out how to properly use the lighting where I don’t lose detail in the blacks and whites. Brian, Tom, and I discussed this in detail in class on Tuesday. For these photos, I made sure there was no greater than a 5 stop difference between the darks and the lights. On top of that, I overexposed my film by 1 stop and then underdeveloped by 1 stop.
Here are some of the results (though hard to see on the computer, I think I accomplished getting more details in the blacks):